Guide: Commerce Trends in 2022
How to navigate emerging trends across Supply Chain, eCommerce,
and Customer Experience.
Do you want to get a clearer picture of the factors that will impact commerce in 2022?
Coming on the heels of two highly unpredictable years, 2022 holds unique opportunities for companies that can adapt to the significant changes in the commerce landscape.
To help you navigate the next 12 months, Pivotree has brought together several of our experts to share their predictions for 2022 across three critical areas of commerce: Supply Chain, eCommerce, and Customer Experience.
We’ve compiled the predictions into a guide: Commerce Trends in 2022. In this guide, you’ll get insights into:
- When and how supply chain woes could ease up
- What’s driving the shift away from ‘one-stop-shop’ marketplaces (and how specialty retailers should respond)
- The B2C and B2B eCommerce trends that we expect to accelerate
- Three areas of customer experience to focus on in 2022
- The friction points that could hold you back – and how to overcome them
Want to be more informed about the factors that will impact your business next year? Download your complimentary copy of the Commerce Trends in 2022 guide now.