SAP Marketing Cloud Implementations
Pivotree can help you expand your digital transformation roadmap with a Gartner leader in multichannel marketing hub for 2019. SAP Marketing Cloud builds trust with your customers by ensuring their data is secure, with the ability to manage permissions and consent, and allows you to exchange more insight into your customers’ wants and needs for true value-creating customer experience.
SAP Marketing Cloud offers a trial version.
Only 16% of Marketers are satisfied with their personalization efforts, and 45% of marketers don’t have sufficient data and insights for effective personalization.
2019 Trends in Personalization Survey Report Researchscape International
How does SAP CX help you meet the ever-evolving demands of modern consumers?
Build trust by putting customer data in the customer’s hands so they can choose how you interact with them.
Get Better Insights
Get better insights into what your customers are responding to and make your team more efficient across all channels.
Why choose Pivotree to implement SAP Marketing Cloud?
We think global and act local – with team members all around the globe, we are accessible and understand your local needs.
We have 20+ years of experience in digital transformation services, meaning you have access to a breadth of executive knowledge spanning centuries.
We have a customer-for-life philosophy. We want to help you Adapt Relentlessly through the various cycles of your overall strategy.
SAP Marketing Cloud will help you create brand experiences your customers will love and enjoy
SAP Marketing Cloud Overview
Machine Learning Solutions
Key Features of SAP Marketing Cloud
Lead and Account-Based Marketing
– Seamless lead engagement to nurture leads and collaborate with sales to increase revenue
– Meaningful sales activities that enable your sales team to be more effective at their roles
– Account-based marketing that puts the customer at the centre of the engagement
Audiences, Campaigns, and Journeys
– Precise customer targeting to make sure you get your message to the right audience at the right time
– Personalized customer interactions throughout the customer journey
– Well-defined audience segmentation, down to micro segments
– Multichannel marketing campaign design and execution to drive more engagement and conversions across every channel
Marketing Planning and Performance
– Easy and fast access to marketing plans, campaigns, budgets, and performance
– Centralized collaboration on campaigns across teams
– Improved decision making with a centralized view of planning and real-time budget control
– Marketing calendar management to make sure campaign activities are planned and executed on-time
Dynamic Customer Profiling
– A single view of the customer with data from every part of your organization and third-party sources.
– Intelligent insights using machine learning and artificial intelligence